Wednesday, November 05, 2008

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU



I'm sure everyone knows by now, but prop 8 the discriminatory, bigoted, piece of SH****T proposition to declare marriage as only between man and woman has passed making it impossible for gay couples to marry and could more than likely take away the marriages of over 18,000 couples who were married since the Supreme Court (THE FRICKIN SUPREME COURT WHOSE JOB IT IS TO EVALUATE THE CONSTITUTION) deemed it illegal to not include gay marraige. One of those couples is the oh so blatantly awful, devil spawned couple you see on my page.

This whole thing just makes me want to puke and I'm not even kidding, I may have to leave work and go home because I just don't feel so good. But there is still some things that might be able to be done. According to NO on 8 the provisions haven't been counted yet which could include at least 3 million more votes (???) I don't know if this is true, but you could help out by calling. Here's what No on 8 said -

Keep the pressure on them to count all the provisional and absentee ballots (rumored to be up to 3 or 4 million!) !

Call the secretary of state today!

CA secretary of state:
(916) 657-2166, or you can lodge a recorded complaint by calling 1-800-345-VOTE

So give them a call - and to anyone who voted YES on 8 and are my friends - fuck off I don't like you, I don't respect you and I certainly don't want to see or hear from you - and for those who voted YES on 8 and somehow stumble upon my blog - fuck off I don't like you any more than you like me, but unlike you I do realize you are a human being though a demented one and someday, someway you will realize how very very wrong you were to deny and to hate... and as always I blame Patricia Heaton cuz she's just a homophobic bitch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 4:07:00 PM PST, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

I am so angry & sickened. I can't believe that this happened. I don't think that this will go down without a fight, though. Even if Prop H8 does pass (as looks likely), it will be challenged, and will likely be back on the ballot in 2010 (and 2012 and as long as it takes)....but the exit polls showed the under 30s voted overwhelmingly NO (and the over 65s overwhelming YES), and the 30-65 about 46/54 in favor of the prop....which means that each successive generation is less bigoted than the ones before.

Also, I do plan on not being polite to asshats anymore on the basis that I'm the bigger person - fuck them & their bigotry. I'm not going to go out of my way to be hateful, but I'm not going to go out of my way to be nice.

I think our side tries too hard to be nice sometimes, and although sometimes the high road works (Obama) - sometimes people just need to have their evilness flung back into their faces.

This has really marred what should be a joyous election for the country.

And if I ever meet anyone who tells me that they voted YES on H8, I will certainly give them a piece of my mind.

We need to be better organized for the next fight. (and by we, I don't mean just you & me -but everyone who cares.) And SF County needs to get more than 50% of the registered voters out - I mean seriously - what's up with that, San Francisco county?

Ummmmm....so apparently I'm also angry.

And I love you bunches. I am so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home