Monday, August 31, 2009

Those Crazy Detachees

Wanda: "There's a dick in Angel's mouth"
Guys: "Yeah so"
Wanda: "It's not attached to anyone!!"

I am one for cheesy and campy movies, in fact some of my all time fav movies are totally camped out - Die Mommy Die! is complete genius in my book, Girls Will Be Girls awesome, plus classics like Valley Of The Dolls and Xanadu - all of these are flix I would watch over and over while I can barely sit through one award winning drama - but what can I say, I like to be entertained.

Most of the time, a campy flick will be so bad and that makes it camp, but sometimes you go into something expecting pure awfulness and come out with something brilliant. Last night I watched one of my brand new all time favorite films.

"One Eyed Monster" is exactly what it sounds like - Ron Jeremy is in the mountains filming a new adult flick when he is hit by a "falling star" and his 9 3/4" penis detaches itself and starts killing people. Ha! That's all I needed to hear in order to put it in my Netflix que. I didn't watch any previews and I didn't read anything more about it.

let me just say it was BRILLZ! Hilarious one liners, really good acting (I'm not even kidding), and a few jump scares.. Plus they were smart enough not to film an actual penis running around as how would you? Instead you even get POV shots from the penis.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everyone watching it - but here's the 3 minute trailer - though it might ruin it for you since it does have some of the one liners in there and does show a lot of the 90 minute flick, but you'll get the jist of it. Of course I do plan on buying it anyway so you could just come over.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home