Tuesday, September 01, 2009

BubbaTUNESday Redeaux

Today we have another request from a classic and a classic Bubbatunes that some may have not been able to download - now remember I do this out of my love for you, my reader (s) and my love of music not available on CD so it's up for a limited time only!

So here is another Bubbatunes request that is now on it's last chance - KIRSTY MACOLL'S debut album DESPERATE CHARACTER (plus bonus tracks of course)

to read more about this great album, go to the original POST HERE

Get it while you can:

Kirsty MacColl - Desperate Character part one
and
Kirsty MacColl - Desperate Character part two

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 14, 2009 at 3:15:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,

I'm sure this album is great. But I saw some great Lisa Hartman stuff on your site. How can I download (or get) that?

Die-hard LH fan

 
At Monday, December 7, 2009 at 2:43:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for keeping this alive! wonderful wonderful!

 
At Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 5:56:00 PM PST, Blogger swivek said...

I'm not sure if Anonymous 1 looking for Lisa Hartman found the stuff on here, but all of the links for Lisa's stuff should work - you can see almost all of the Lisa on the blog at this:
http://swivek.blogspot.com/search?q=lisa+hartman

 
At Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:27:00 PM PST, Blogger toozeup said...

Iv'e been looking for this release with bonus tracks everywhere! any chance you could please re-upload?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home