Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Up to Date

I know, I've been laxing again with the posts and I swear someday I'll get my shizz together and maybe this blog will actually make sense... but since I'm a Gemini, meaning my mind wanders from place to place so does my blog.

Today's update is nothing more than a weather update - as it is finally raining here in La La Land and I barely made to work with my life in tact. The Leivas bought me the hugest umbrella in the world and as I meander through the streets on my walk to work, I'm either bumping into poles, street signs and in one case, a crash collission with another umbrella. To beat it all, the thing is so big that even the slightest breeze picks my feet up off the ground... making me even lighter in the loafers than ususal... sigh.

For even more enjoyment of my mundane life - my pal Ryan came over last Saturday driving one of my all time favorite things in the world - a frickin' Ford Pinto! Of course it called for a Bradley Pinto Portfolio Photo Shoot and here's a little taste of what happened the night the Pinto came to visit:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home