Friday, October 09, 2009

The Week That Was


Okay, this week has been pretty intense, most notably cuz I couldn't walk past a bar without stopping in it.. plus Shitting Glitter put on a show, the Leivas and I went to Hamburger Mary's, the Spotlight and had a midnight movie ("Paranormal Activity" - which I'll review for you guys next week) and now today is our one year anniversary... that's right On 10-9-8 some poor bastage by the name of the Leivas married me ... and it's legal (all you f**kers) so wish me yet another congrats, cuz I certainly deserve it...


Tomorrow we are headed to my in laws for a little wine and fun talking and on Sunday it's the Leivas' birthday... hopefully next week, I can go back to being bored to tears.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 1:10:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

POO! I can't believe I'm late wishing you a happy anniversary! Hope you had a great one.

 
At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 9:31:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

We didn't do much - the Leivas has been sick, but it was still a nice day... and thanks for the good wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home