Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tuesday TV With The Leivas

So don't read too much of this if you haven't watched UNITED STATES OF TARA, NURSE JACKIE, LOST or GLEE yet.. but that's Tuesdays at my house and here's what I have to say:

NURSE JACKIE
Again, I just friggin' love some of the characters - Dr. O'Hara is by far and away my ultimate fav. So in the last episode, the cast Jackie made for her daughter caused the kid to accidentally hit herself in the mouth requiring stitches that Dr. O'Hara put on her in the kitchen. The next day at school the teacher had some questions so Jackie and Dr. O'Hara get a town car and take care of biz.. awesome. Zoe had a ton of one liners that were hilarious and Eddie took a date to Kevin's bar where Jackie and Dr. O'Hara were having a drink.. not a good thing.

UNITED STATES OF TARA
On Nurse Jackie, she was called out for a few things by the new nurse Sam and on Tara, it seems Tara gets called out for some of her behavior. On top of being in a whole new state of art Tara creates a model house out of Marshall's liar box from last episode, and she pretty much ignores and chastises Max for just being there. At the art show, Tara's house with its bicentenial flag full of detail and her fear of fireworks makes it pretty clear we're close to figuring out what happened to her and Charmaine. Also at the art show, Marshall's new blonde slutty gay pal and the next door neighbor do some drugs in the bathroom and Max finally asks Tara if she may have created another Tara without knowing it and when she starts getting all upset that she just wants one good day, Max finally has it (and I agree with him) that he would like one himself - so he goes off to the tavern where Buck's girlfriend works... this show is so good.

LOST
What the f? The whole episode was about Jacob and his still nameless brother. It was really good though as we found out who Adam & Eve were and the white/black rocks, and a little more about the mystery of the island. I just don't know how they're going to get us answers with only 1 one hour episode left and then the 2 hour finale.. but I'm waiting with baited breath.

Finally it was GLEE and like I said last week, I just am not getting into the storylines as much as I am the songs. That is except for Kurt - I love him and his dad. That guy who plays his dad is so good and who knew since all I ever saw him on was YES,DEAR. Once Frankenteen sang "Jessie's Girl" though I became interested and finally both Puck and Mercedes were the stars of the show so all that was good. But again it was really Kurt and his dad that brought me into it. Kurt trying to be butch and straight was pretty typical I think of teen and him trying to do "Pink Houses" as a song that spoke about him was pretty interesting but once he dug into "Rose's Turn" he was back in full fierce. I guess the Glee Club is a sort of therapy, I really should have joined in high school.


And that was Tuesday with the Leivas what did you do?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home