Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Wish

Yesterday was the Leivas' birthday and it was a smashing success. I bought him this really cool universal remote and if you know anything about my man, you will know this is the kind of thing he loves. He loved it! After work he set it all up so we now have one remote to replace the 15 that were around the house. Then I took him to dinner at Eleven and we stayed to watch a bit of Musical Mondays - where they show musical numbers from movies while some people act out parts - it was fun but tiring...

and now speaking of birthdays - today is the birthday of one of my all time favorite actresses - Deborah Foreman - THE Valley Girl of "Valley Girl" - the chaueffer of "My Chauffer" - the Buffy/Muffy of "April Fool's Day" and the list goes on and on. ... "Valley Girl" is one of the movies I saw as a kid that made me realize how much I wanted to live in La La land. A few years ago Josie Cotton (who appears in the film singing songs) was having a show at the Knitting Factory and I had found out about it because I found Deborah on My Space. That night I got to meet Josie, see her perform and even talk and meet with Deborah Foreman - it was my 1982 Dream.

Here's a few gems from the Deborah Foreman catalog:


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home