Tuesday, July 11, 2006

That's The Way To Blog

A guy named Kyle McDonald from Canada has just made me very jealous, let me tell you why.. about a year ago this Kyle dude put a big giant red paperclip on craigslist.org in hopes he could trade it up for something bigger and better and continue the trend until he ended up with a house - I thought it was hilarious and though I didn't follow his blog continually, I did look over the articles every now and then. Well, can you believe the bastard pulled it off? He's moving into a house in some small town in Canada who gave him the house for the publicity. Incidentally some of the things pawned and traded include a recording contract!, a night with Alice Cooper, a role in a new Corbin Bernsen produced movie (actually there's going to be an auction for who will get this role) and of course a red paperclip and a house.

Now I wonder how many people are going to attempt the same thing... I have a pack of sealed Testaments I'd be willing to shell out in order to get that recording contract this dude gave up... let me know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home