Friday, June 23, 2006

Dance HoMo Dance

Back to my show, on Wednesdays the episode of So You Think You Can Dance has all the couples dancing and America gets to vote then on Thursday's show the bottom 3 couples have to solo dance to impress the judges. Because I have no real patience, we tape Wednesday's show and then watch both nights together. So now after watching the show last night, I am back in love with Benji the HoMo (that would be Homosexual Mormon) and his partner Donyelle - who I've loved since her contemporary rant of Dionne Farris' Human in her audition. They did a bang up job and cha cha'd their way back into my heart - and Nigel, the uber English asswipe commented about Donyelle's weight and I thought he was going to insult her but instead told her that she carried her it so well and was the sexiest thing on the stage all night thus making her a true inspiration to those girls at home who were uncomfortable in their weight. I wonder if he's ever seen Hairspray - I mean Donyelle looks larger on tv but those other women probably only weight 80 frickin' pounds and she sure isn't Tracy Turnblad.

As for Spike and Legs well they were the second best doing what I like to call crunching but may be wrong - any way they run out they look like they're beating each other up and they just basically punch and push at the invisible walls around them - pretty frickin' cool and Spike really had it going on...

but yet I still get so upset knowing any mintue they could be gone - my favorite part was actually Snaggletooth Ben and Irene Cara who totally did American Jump Jive (think Rose Nylund on Golden Girls) to Jerry Lee Lewis but the judges didn't like it! I was appalled and would've totally voted for them if I cared enough to spend money by picking up the phone and voting...

as for those bottom three, let me just say I'm glad Joy, the Brittney White Trash look a like is gone while Heidi, Benji the HoMo's cousin, is totally winning me over with her kick ass routine in high heels and her Reese Witherspoon Sweet Home Alabama personality... until next week!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 at 6:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! we need to talk. I am running out of LA time & need to schedule some with you.

aejra;lr;lajerkaje;rljadf

that's how I feel right now. will try to call or email soon, if I find my brain & memory. I think they're drunk right now.

Miss you. Miss the cantina. No more bad, evil place with rum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home