Monday, July 10, 2006

Vacation....All I Ever Wanted


Well it was an exhausting week as the winds of Wisconsin rippled and brought in my bestest friend in the entire world - practically my twin sister - Lisa Glassford. We laughed, we drank, we ran to the beach where I tried to spread eagle myself across two cliffs and I almost had it until the lifeguard yelled at us, we ran to Hollywood - we did it all.

We even headed to Harbor City so she could meet the parents that brought us the Leivas. Of course, they like everyone else loved her. Juanita even told her to come back anytime as she was now part of the family, while Alf's sister who went with us to the beach so we could hit Redondo Beach Pier and drink like the fishes off shore, told us she felt like she knew Lisa her entire life!

and of course we headed down to Santa Monica Boulevard and the Fiesta Cantina for some happy hour margaritas with Amy Cissell, who is also leaving us soon! sob, sob...

So as I go back to work and that daily grind known as life, I ponder over how great it was to sit around and do nothing for a week - if only I could get paid to do that!


2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 10:26:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what beautiful ladies you know. :)

my blog is currently down :(

can we hang out on July 26?

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 12:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

Yes of course; July 26th is all about us and you are absolutely right I do know some beautiful ladies; and ladies with enormous... personalities to boot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home