Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Cat Who Conquered Halloween

Well, I have finally recovered from the big West Hollywood Halloween Carnival - I have done my giant grease burger, washed my mouth out with Listerine five hundred zillion times and even tried to fix the red eye on a few pics..

so here they are; some of Halloween for you - of course I will never win any awards for my make up application, but from a distance I was cute as a frickin' button as the Cat In the Hat - and as we ventured out I realized I should've had some friends dress up as Thing 1 & 2, luckily for me, I found not only one set of Things, but two! Luther took a lot better and a lot more pix so when he gets them to me, I'll set them up on my Yahoo pix for everyone to see - there were some very interesting costumes but I think the Cat In The Hat was by far the cutest, and you wouldn't believe how many people stopped me to get a picture taken with me... you know how I hate that shit.




and for all you Wisconsinites, here's the latest and greatest pirate Miss Jackie Sparrow - actually my pal Julie who moved here all the way from Madison!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 4, 2006 at 5:14:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are simply the cutest cat in the hat i have ever seen..u even beat out cute little babies and 4 year olds...hehe..Miss you XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home