Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Slightly Revolting

The Whiskey was filled with high school kids last night to watch My Sweet Revolt and though they were really good, I have to admit I felt a tad bit old and when the 16 year old lead singer took off his shirt I felt completely dirty. I thought for sure any moment an undercover cop was going to arrest me. Apparantly it had the same feel to Luther who opted to concentrate looking at the bass player instead of the shirtless singer.

After that I needed some of age people to leer at so we headed to the Spotlight in Hollywood, the oldest and seediest gay bar in LA where fun was had at the karoke mic with the Bradley sung version of "Fast Car" and a hot duet with Luther of "Don't You Want Me" with me taking on the girl's part. What can I say, I'm versatile.

And of course all that fun means one thing - yes I'm hung over and yes Steak Depot brought me my burger and fries...

and now for some even more mindless chatter, click here and you will find a bigger Knots Landing Knutt than myself. You won't see him but you'll hear the guy singing his own lyrics to the theme song plus if you really want to see the crazy kook, he has a slew of videos of himself acting out the opening credits. Why? I'm not sure but it will surely crack you up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home