Thursday, January 24, 2008

Buy An Island For Dennis & Me

I try not to get into too many political conversations, particurlarly on the internet as there is always someone who has a different opinion than mine, and that makes them stupid... and I'm getting far too old (yes I said it) to waste time listening to them yammer so why bother .. but with all this election hooplah going on and on I have been waiting patiently to enter my vote. Every night there's more and more news and it's not even election day for me yet. ... but now before I even get a chance to cast my all mighty vote for who I want as the Democratic candidate, my little man - the man I adore - the man I want to run my country is stepping down. No, I'm not talking about the Leivas - he's much too nervous to even enter the race..

Instead I'm referring to my little elfin man Dennis Kucinich. I love this guy. When the Democratic candidates were on Logo during a sit down, everyone had some interesting things to say but it was only Dennis who said and did exactly what I wanted done. When asked about the all mighty gay rights to marry he simply said, it would break his heart and spirit if someone told him he couldn't marry the person he loved so dearly... or something to that effect. Enough for me to tear up and declare him President of the United States Of Bradley.

But now the little dream, the little engine that couldn't is dropping out of the race. It didn't help that the big time news media wouldn't let him get up and voice his opinions while the big wigs of Miss Hil, Obama and John Edwards got to talk and talk..

So Dennis if you're reading this - please get yourself an island and declare yourself King. I will be there on the next tug boat.

Here you can read up on my boy but it probably won't be up long: Dennis Kucinich.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 5:00:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would come live on the island with you & Dennis, but only if we can call him the Elfin King.

 
At Friday, January 25, 2008 at 1:03:00 PM PST, Blogger swivek said...

Of course we'll call him the Elfin King - I wouldn't have it any other way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home