Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh Those Crazy 80s

Oh my gawd, I just got an email from my pal Shae who is a Lisa Hartman lover as anyone in their right mind should be - anyhoos he sent me a You Tube link to this uber cool little video of our girl Lisa singing with one of my first crushes ever, Andy Gibb! I can't even believe it.. so now all you little computer fanatics out there, how do I get this sucker into an mp3? I'm counting on you (to do it for me) to help me...

For your extreme enjoyment:

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 1, 2008 at 4:08:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's shae again! i am glad u found it. isnt it good! love this version. so i am asking around too and i find someone who can make this into a mp3 i will send u it and please..vice versa! how are you my friend?? ~shae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home