Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love In A Vaccuum

Happy Valentine's Day to all of three of you, my faithful readers... today is always a bit of a pain for me. Basically cause I'm spoiled beyond belief and everyday with the Leivas is a little bit like Valentine's Day minus the cards. In fact I already know what I'm getting and I had to let the Leivas know what I planned on getting him too since he's so hard to buy for and the one thing he wanted I didn't know how or where to get it. You see he wanted himself a Hoover, now imagine my surprise after giving him what I thought was a hoover, that he was in fact talking about a steam vac, so imagine my surprise after giving him what I thought was a steam vac, he meant a Hoover steam vaccuum cleaner. Now I don't even know how to give a cleaner, so I just looked it up on the internet. So I show you what the Leivas is getting for Valentine's Day:

For me, the Leivas actually found something we both can enjoy - he talked about it and talked about and finally took the day off so he could get the full ticket for the Paley Festival '08. The Paley Festival is a festival held by what used to be the Museum Of Television & Radio - a favorite place of the Leivas and I; they always have little reunion panels of shows including (quite a while before I moved here) Knots Landing. This year they are doing panels with Chuck, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl and one of my new favs - Pushing Daisies.


They are also hosting little after parties for these events and we have tickets to those as well which also include a night with Judd Apatow and friends - he wrote and produced all those movies like Anchorman, Superbad and Knocked Up and I'm hoping upon hope one of his friends is Paul Rudd! Cause I love him something bad.

Oh and apparantly one of the last events is a reunion with the cast of Buffy The Vampire Slayer which let me tell you I have a strong aversion to anything Sarah Michelle Gellar while my pal The Cissell is in love with this show, so maybe just maybe I got her Valentine's Day present as well....

To top it all off tonight we are going to Sizzler's for dinner - no sh**tt - it's all cause I would rather have the money for extra presents than bother spending a million dollars on dinner - we used to go to Aculpolco Mexican but it closed.. and actually the whole thing is our little joke - we laugh and giggle and love each other up!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 3:33:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. that is the awesomest ever. buffy. and the cast of buffy. all together. sometimes I really am upset that I left Lala land and its exciting Buffy-ness behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home