Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Eat Ur Heart Out Mike Chapman

This weekend is Gay Pride here in La La Land and I couldn't be more excited as it means two of my favorite things - drinking outside in the hot sun and listening to live music. I know, you're jealous you can't be as big of a drunk as I am, but hey I've had years of practice.

Including such exciting news as Olivia Newton frickin John playing a set, my pals in Shitting Glitter have a whole Sunday of performances, playing at the Java Joint on the corner twice plus a set in the Erotic City section - yes we have an Erotic City section - jealous still aren't you?

Anyhoos its, before I get to see my pals perform or drink in the sun, I've been approached to do a project - just like that day so many years ago when Fai Light from Korea approached me to write music and mix for him, I am producing a track for Shitting Glitter. I know! Can you even believe it. I hope they aren't as hard to work with as that bastard from Swivek.

Regardless of how difficult and how much sweat goes into the project, there's one thing for certain, I have to get my ass in gear and start working on it or I'll be fired. Shitting Glitter has a single coming out in June (shit, this month!) and I'm doing one of the B-sides so quit talking to me, I've got work to do!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 2:03:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

that's very exciting! almost as exciting as a trip to Portland.

Almost.

 
At Wednesday, June 4, 2008 at 2:04:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

ha! in all seriousness, that is a very cool project. I hope you have an excellent time. You get gay pride - but for us, it's Fleet Week. hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home