Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Holy Olivia Newtons

Every year the Christopher Street West LA Gay Pride takes place in West Hollywood Park, just two blocks away from my house and I frickin' love it. Sure, it's all about showing off your pride, celebrating the trials and tribulations we've gone through but it's also all day drinking in the hot California sun - music by local and famous bands - lots of half nude hotties - and port a potties galore for those of us with dainty bladders.

In the past few years I've met such notables as Elvira - where I even set up an interview with her; Julie Brown, - the cool one not that downtown beatch, and performers have included Josie Cotton, The Motels, Berlin, Joan Jett, Taylor Dayne and Deborah Harry... and now comes the announcement of this years performers - and on Sunday night for the first time ever in my life I get to see frickin' Olivia Newton-John! Could you die? Could you ever be mellow again? Could you just get physical? I know I'm having a heart attack and there's no recovery for I honestly love that woman. So be there with me on June 7th! I'll be the drunk blonde wandering aimlessly trying to give Olivia my headband.

Hopefully, she'll sing this little ditty and bring all the performers from the video with her!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 1:57:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

wow! That's pretty damn cool for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home