Monday, May 05, 2008

It's All About Me - Brad's Birthday Present Pt 1

Well kiddies, it's that time of year again - the month of Me, I mean May, no, I mean me. Yeppers my birthday (year of birth undetermined) is coming up. Actually the day is the 22nd but as anyone who knows me, my celebration lasts all month long (and usually a little longer) - luckily the Leivas is fully aware of these details and last night he went off to buy me some birthday presents...

and he came back with some super cool ones - in fact he was so excited for me he didn't wrap them or anything and he gave them to me right away ...

I present my brand new microphone - the Rode something or other - who cares, it's mine and it's awesome. He also bought me a nice mic stand. Let me tell you the mic is so good, I can't believe it. It even has its own built in head phone so I can actually hear myself recording .. I know it's amazing how limited all my musical work has been, but not anymore - I am slowly becoming more and more professional..

The picture isn't actually my microphone - well it's the same microphone but my stand is bigger and better, cuz you know that's how I roll.

In other tidbits, doesn't the microphone look so, oh I don't know, naughty - it kind of turns me on. I know I'm strange... but alas expect some wonderful things from this little baby and don't forget to start shopping - there's only a handful of days left and my list is long, it's very long.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home