Friday, July 11, 2008

Bette and the Bastages

So the Leivas and I had finally decided to just screw it all and head to the courthouse on August 20th to officially tie the knots - that's right boys I will be off the market (the market I was never really on) - as it has been way too hard to try to come up with a wedding plan in a few months. My little blonde noggin just pounds when I think about who I want at the wedding, where I want the wedding and all that other shizz... so we just said we'll do it alone and then head to Vegas to see the Divine Miss M - as I am not going to miss her show; I mean she's getting up there and how much longer can she run around in stilettos telling bawdy jokes and singing syrupy ballads? Well that beatch put a damper in my plan as she apparantly gets the months of August and September off of her big Vegas show. So much for a frickin' honeymoon I guess... oh and the big 10th Anniversary celebration is still on for August 20, 2010 so that will be our big wedding - maybe by then I'll have seen Bette.

Whenever I speak of beatches, I have to think of bastages in the night - as those were the names my pal Lisa and I came up with for each other - we were the Wonder Twins - "I'm the bichie, you're the bastage - wonder twins powers activate - and then we'd hit the bar" so without further delay here are some damn fine Hot Bastages Of The Week -



Scott Baio - I don't remember him ever really looking like this but he was a hottie way back when and just yesterday I bought myself a copy of his album - that's right he made records kiddies and you can bet your hot chest there's a Bubbatune CD a brewing...


and for our local Hot Bastage - it's my pal Marc who celebrates his big old birthday today. He's so hot in fact he owns more records and CDs than I do. In fact for his birthday I may just let him invite me over so I can dub a bunch of rare music. Yeah, I know I'm a giver - it is the least I could do for him on his special day.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

I'm glad you're getting hitched and all, I'm just not sure that I understand what plans needed to be made other than inviting me.

 
At Monday, July 14, 2008 at 9:21:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I wish the only plan I had to make was inviting you, but the minute everyone finds out you're invited then they're all mad at me cause they want to come to LA to see you. They're such beatches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home