Friday, September 26, 2008

Hot Bastage Of The Week

HOT BASTAGE OF THE WEEK! This week's hot bastage is one of my all time favorites - you know him from Desperately Seeking Susan, Reckless, Benny & Joon, Practical Magic - yes he's been in that many classic movies plus even more! It's AIDAN QUINN and I love him.
















For the best of Aidan's 'assets' you really must watch Desperately Seeking Susan and count how many times his tongue comes out of his mouth while talking (it's hawt!) and of course you MUST simply MUST freeze frame the part where he walks to the door in a blanket and it falls off to show us his, well 'assets..'

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 19, 2008 at 1:46:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you haven't seen Reckless.

 
At Tuesday, October 28, 2008 at 9:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I can't believe I didn't mention Reckless as that is full of awesome Aidan moments..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home