Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back To The La La La

Well we did it - I went and got myself hitched. We even flew to San Francisco for a honeymoon and lived to tell our tale. And a tale I shall tell - soon, very soon. I'm going through our pictures, plus we are buying a new computer (with our wedding gift money ooh la la la) and will be downloading the video. Plus my bestest pal Luther took a ton of pix and Dylan took an additional video so there will be plenty to see and hear once I get my shizz back together... so stay tuned for more of MY BIG GAY WEDDING!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 1:31:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

yay!!! I thought about you lots & lots all last week & over the weekend.

I can't wait to see pics & video & stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home