Thursday, September 03, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

It's Thursday and time to look at a few of my favorite things...

When I was a kid we had Cinemax and they would play the same movies over and over, Coal Miner's Daughter, 9 To 5, Doctor Zhivago, Xanadu - all of them seemed to be on repeat.. and then there was one more that always seemed to be on - a little flick called Headin' For Broadway and I loved it! Though imagine my recent horror to find out Rex Smith was in it, for some reason I don't remember him at all, but I do remember Terri Treas being in it, she would go on to bbe one of the whores in The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas and one of the aliens in V. Anyhoos, here's the opening sequence and some shorts after .... I want this movie!








A recent addition to the On Demand is a little TV show called Jeffrey and Cole's Casserole is a hilarious little TV show now on Logo. It's filmed like it's made for Public Access and the guys are a complete riot... I love it. Check out a preview and more on Logo Online.




And finally for those upcoming fall days, there's nothing like a good book to curl up with, and why not make it a vampire book by Adrienne Barbeau... one of my new all time fav books Vampyre Of Hollywood is coming out in paperback next week and you will love it... It seems there's an Armenian vampiress who runs a small horror film company and is known as a scream queen while a bunch of A listers are being killed - one by having his recently acquired Oscar shoved up his no no hole... it's pretty fun so read it!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home