Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fall Back To TV

I guess with Labor Day, the summer is officially over though I happen to live in the land of perpetual sunshine so it's not really over for me.... but that doesn't mean the Leivas and I won't be curling up together in front of the boob tube (more than usual anyway) and tonight is the beginning of a 2-fer on Wednesdays...


My fav summer series So You Think You Can Dance is now coming to fall TV and the premiere is on tonight - so you guys have enough advance warning to check it out - it is THE best of the reality competition shows, it's just really good and entertaining...




and then (gasp) then (gasp) is the premiere of Glee - The Series, it debuted last May with a one night show and it was so FRICKIN' GOOD - I can't even tell you how entertaining this series about a high school glee club is - it is so brillz it even has Jane Lynch as a bitchy cheerleading coach.. you're going to love it... and for all kinds of Glee Goodness check out their website where you can even watch last may's first episode in its entirety.. and check out the show tonight - they're both on FOX starting at 8/7 central time...

you'll thank me in the morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home