Friday, September 11, 2009

Hot Bastage Of The Week

I can't believe I haven't made this week's hot bastage a Hot Bastage Of The Week before but I guess he wasn't looking as hot as usual until just recently...

and of course he's looking hot again cuz the boy has a new album coming out and new single called "Bodies" - from the forthcoming album Reality Killed The Video Star - that's right this week's Hot Bastage is ROBBIE WILLIAMS!

I saw Robbie in concert once in Seattle and he wanted me so bad, I could tell the way he looked at me when he sang.. it was really too much for him to handle.

You can watch the full video for Bodies on his website - where you can also pre-order the new album. Let's all hope he has a big hit cuz my boy needs to come to LA and do a little tour - in his undies - in my bedroom.










Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home