Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Projects


Well it was yet another whirlwind weekend with Gay Pride happening right outside my door. Friday night began with my pals Tommy & Ryan already at my house so you know Happy Hour was bound to happen. We headed down to Micky's where for some reason I got pretty sloshed. My pal Diggity showed up and of course my Leivas and then I was in bed by 9 pm. But what a way to begin the weekend.


Saturday we actually made it to the festival and it was surprisingly small and not all that exciting. Though I do love drinking beer in the sun with my boiz. Devin & Dylan & Marc all came around and then we ran into several other pals. Of course we ended up at our house for awhile drinking and swimming and having a blast.


Sunday was a little more crazy as I am pretty sure I was still on the drunk side of sober when I woke up. My Val Pals came over the hill and we once again ended up at Micky's. But this time I decided to dress in my skimpy red short shorts and a Blondie short. I was lookin' hot til I saw some hunky Latino guy wearing the same shorts and showing a bit of his black jock strap with no shirt on. Beatch.


We once again ended up at our house swimming and drinking with the neighbors and it was a lot of fun. But Monday was a bit of a bitch. Luckily we don't have any plans for this weekend so I think I can relax a bit.


But only for a bit cuz the hobby bug is picking up and I have some things to do. First I want to re-record a few songs in the Swivek catalog including "First Born Son" which is a song I wrote for my nephew who is having his 3 rd birthday this weekend. Also, there's some political songs I did that I would like to re-record. Plus I want to whip up a few new songs that I will record at a professional studio in Long Beach - Tommy bought me a full day of recording and I can't wait to take advantage.


Also, I've been looking over the "bible" I made for the second season of my soap "Carlton Heights" and there are some pretty good ideas in there. I would love to get going on it as I don't think the first season told the whole story - particularly since it ended on a cliffhanger and I know there's a few people itching to find out what happens.


So maybe this weekend I'll get started and get things a rollin'.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home