Thursday, June 15, 2006

Firecracker Ferocity

Yesterday morning I woke up to the strange combination buzz and ringing that lets me know I have an unchecked message on my cell phone. Now before I can even make my way to the bathroom in the morning, I have to stop for a bit and make myself a cup of coffee so it was until at least 9:30 when I was awake enough to find out who or what had called me at 8 am. As it turns out, it was some of the best news in the world.. My very best pal in the entire frickin' world Lisa, rang me up to tell me she had her travel agent on hold and was waiting to see if she should book a flight to come to LA for the last week of June or just wait until the week of 4th of July to visit me, light fireworks out of our tuchuses and generally light up the world with our effervesence.

I immediately rang her up (two and half hours after her first call) and to all of you Lisa lovahs out there, get ready cuz the Firecracker From Wisconsin is heading to La La Land July 1st and you'd better get ready to shake up the streets...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 3:44:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot! except that I'm out of town the whole weekend. damn you for not checking with me first! :P when does she leave?

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 3:54:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

She's here until the 8th, so we have all week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home