Monday, June 19, 2006

Rockin' Out with Swivek

All of you Swivek fans will be happy to know that for the last few weeks I've been rocking and socking with some new tunes, in fact I have 7 (yes 7!) new songs in the works as we speak with a few of them just a mere tweaks away from being completed. What all of this means is YES! a new Swivek album is in the works - tentatively titled Darkness + Light, we're looking at a slightly edgier grungier album this time around; with songs including the polititcally charged title track complete with "aaahs" and an organ solo, a synthy little number titled "Garboesque", some balls to the wall garage rock on "Power & Passion" and "You're Not The One", a rock love affair with a car called "Auto 54", a guitar ballad titled "Breathin'" which is slowly turning into my favorite of them all and a poppy bitter number called "Radio."

I'm hoping for a fall release but if things continue going as well as they have don't be surprised if Darkness + Light hits the sales market by late August. I have a few more ideas brewing and am thinking of a few covers I'd like to do (Go figure!) but I'll keep you all posted on the progress of what is slowly turning into MY favorite Swivek album ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home