Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Swivek Single RADIO!

Released today - brand new Swivek single "RADIO" on Flexible Records!

The 2nd single from Swivek's mighty Darkness + Light album, "Radio" is a pop-punk anthem that gyrates itself into a hot froth of ironic fun. Includes OTV's "KOTV Hot Mix '06" remix of "Radio", two brand new previously unreleased tracks and a bonus OTV dub remix of the album's title track. Get your ass on it and download it free here.

Track list:
01. Radio (Album Version)
02. Radio (KOTV Hot Mix '06)
03. Romeo's Jealous
04. Aren't You Proud
05. darkness + light (OTV Halogen Free Dub)

From my mouth to your ears - I love the remixes Patrick came up with - the "Radio" remix is brilliant and fresh, new and fun and the Dub Mix of "darkness + light" is etheral and moody - all adjectives which add up to Swivek. The two new b-sides no one has heard are "Romeo's Jealous" a moody little rocky tune about what else? Sex, and "Aren't You Proud" is my rock ballad ode to my pal Michelle Wenzel who passed away in 1994 but told me from the very first moment I ever met her to follow my dreams and to always believe in myself no matter what life threw at me. She believed in me and I hope she's proud that I did alot of what I told her I planned on doing; and I hope you are all proud as well, when you hear the new Swivek single!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home