Thursday, December 14, 2006

What's A Ciji?

So if you think that guy who sings his own lyrics to the Knots Landing theme is the only one who takes things a tad too far, let me introduce myself - my name is Bradley and since I love retro so, I created two kewl little T-shirts that depict two of my favorite gals. No not Debbie & Pat - those you can buy real retro shirts of (and if you find any I wear a medium thank you very much)

For this little session with my printer and an iron on I created the Ciji Dunne T-shirt and the "Poor Val" shirt showing Miss Joan Van Ark in all her sexy glow of 1980 big hair. Now should you think I wouldn't wear these out in public let me just tell you how very wrong you are. But the best part includes a recent jaunt out in my Ciji Dunne shirt.

As we waited outside for a table at the local Eat Well eatery, the Leivas, my pal Tommy and I were standing outside talking. At one of the outside tables was some big beefy studly boy and his friend. Well this guy kept staring at me, and being the blonde that I am, thought oh, that guy thinks I'm so cute. Yes, I still got it.

As it turns out that wasn't exactly the case; when he was done eating he asked me where I got my shirt. I told him very proudly how I had made it and he said, "I remember her." To which I didn't exactly know what to think other than the fact that yay! someone knew Ciji Dunne and Lisa Hartman and Knots Landing, and since I made the shirt and he did think it was cool, my ego wasn't completely shattered.

And for all of those of you (both of my readers) wondering what the shirts look like, well look no further. Never fear, I will take any opportunity to put my mug up on the internet.


2 Comments:

At Friday, December 15, 2006 at 2:11:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bradley....it's shae.great post. i swear i want a shirt too lol. the ciji one. you should sell them. anyways....as always you put a smile on my work face. love to you my friend. ~shae

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 at 12:21:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home