Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Housing Solved



So I think I may have solved my big desire to own a home in West Hollywood. About a year ago they tore down the building on my corner and this is what they are going to build in its place. A four story building with condos on top, parking and a few shops under neath.

The Leivas and I decided to do a little investigating and it turns out they are going to have two story townhouses in there as well! Now for that I could move into a condo. The place even has a pool on the roof which is what my old apartment building had and it was so cool. So the Leivas and I put in our name and of course I'll keep you all posted on how this pans out...

and if you've ever wondered what my street looks like in cartoon form well here you go. If you go up that little street past the new building and the drawn buildings behind it which don't actually exist, well you take a little turn about ten houses up and you'd be at my front door... is that a knock I hear?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home