Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Reach Out And Find Someone

Thanks to the advent of the internet it is so much easier to find everything you ever wanted or needed including people. Thanks to Yahoo groups and the like I've met a lot of cool people and my two best friends here in LA came to me via some internet website, my pal Luther and I met cause we were both on a Blondie fan group and he happened to work for a magazine so we met up one night and a club and have been pals ever since and my pal Jen and I met over a Knots Landing website and we were both from the Midwest and besides of our love for Knots, we also loved Valley Girl, and again the rest is history..

but then something just miraculous happened thanx to My Space. About two weeks ago I got a message in my inbox asking, "Are you the Brad that lived in Wausau, cuz if you are we used to best drinking pals." The message mentioned if I wasn't that Brad then to ignore the add a friend option but seeing as I was I decided to add them as a friend, but being blonde I first went to their page and left them a message. The name on the website was a strange thing Artist Formally Known As ... something and they lived in Hayward, which is a small town. So I thought perhaps the person was someone I had gone to Northcentral Tech with, as I studied to be a interpreter for the deaf (until I realized deaf people scared the hell out of me), so I left that in a message and sent it off.


Then I wandered around on the page and finally found the info on the owner of the page and you are all going to shit a tin brick when I tell you it was frickin' Holly Quarderer! If you've read any of my blogs regarding my fun little life back in the day you're acquainted with Holly and her antics. Her tire slashing, SAT scores, and the Cousin Itt. She was one of my best pals ever and the inspiration for the Haley Osbourne character in my soap Carlton Heights, and she found me!


It's all just so exciting I may have to write another story about her....

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 19, 2007 at 3:49:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get cool contacts on Myspace, and I get the guy who used to stalk my sister. And the girl who went to college with my sister. You'd think my sister was cool or something, when everyone knows that I'm the cool one. I think I need to sit in a corner and cry quietly into my martini now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home