Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Before I started my travels around this country - as in I moved from one state to a couple of others, I had thought of buying a house. Just a little place to call home. The problem was I lived in Wausau, Wisconsin and it's not where I wanted to call home.

When I moved to Minneapolis, I loved it and totally wanted to buy the Mary Tyler Moore house but then winter hit and I realized Mary and Rhoda were frickin' nuts for wanting to live there in the Tundra.

So I headed west to Idaho, which some may think is utterly insane but I wanted a change and boy did I get one. Of course I met the coolest people and had even thought of what it would be like to live there in the mountains of North Idaho, but ever since I was but a wee tyke I've wanted to live in La La Land, and thanks to my excercian to Idaho, and my pal Brian I became an LA boy.

Now that I live where I know I want to be, I want to buy a house. A house I want to live in for the rest of my life. A house in Los Angeles, a house in West Hollywood since my man refuses to leave the area, and a house specifically in my neighborhood. You see I live between Santa Monica and Sunset Boulevards, just below the Sunset Strip and just above the gay bars. It's perfect and actually it's really quiet on my street.

Which brings me to the point of this post, I was walking up my hill to get my hair did, when I noticed the house two doors up the hill was for sale. I immediatley caught attention of the website so I could come home and make a bid. Oh yeah, I decided the house would be mine.


So I came home, got on the computer and downloaded the website... falling in love with each and every new picture I saw. My little heart went pitter patter and my dreams were floating all around my room... a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, guest house, pool... all I ever need. Oh wait, there's one more thing I need - the 1.5 million dollars it would cost to buy the damn thing..



but here's the link kiddies so you can dream along with me - and if you get to picture 19 you'll see in the background a pink stucco apartment building - guess who lives there!






Click here and dream with me:
BRAD'S DREAM HOME








Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home