Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Battle Of The S'ss

Well I had the day off yesterday and though I had to take a vacation day to get it, it was all worht it. I basically did laundry and then worked on a few projects and to all my fans, friends and foes - two projex I'm working up include the season 2 premiere episode of Carlton Heights (eek!) and a Swivek covers album (eek! x2). So far the bible and the scene lay outs are worked up for the CH and there are six covers working out including "These Boots Are Made For Walking", "Only The Lonely (The Motels), "Time After Time" by Nick Gilder and a few more...

But let's wander back to Friday - where I rooted for and helped (I do belive) get my pals Shitting Glitter to win a Battle of the Bands at Girl Bar - one more show and the guys and gals go to Palm Springs and play with the likes of a band I like to call the Go - Go's...

Here's some pix from the night - notice me yacking and telling them what's what!


and here is a you tube version of the performance for "Slut Buffet"

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 10:00:00 AM PST, Blogger Brandonbodt said...

Thanks for again for helping win! Couldn't have done it without you!

The Swivek cover album sounds like it's going to be rad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home