Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Last Son

Step inside the mind of this Brad and see how we can meander:



Picture it, I'm outside smoking a cigarette when I catch a glimpse of myself in the window...



'Wow, I really like this outfit. I'm so glad I bought this blue shirt. It really makes my blue eyes pop... I wonder if the Leivas will comment on it when I get home... he did say I looked so handsome the other morning when I was in all black with that purple tie... I like that purple tie.. I really like this blue shirt.. my eyes look so blue..

oh that reminds me of Desperately Seeking Susan - Aidan Quinn and Rosanna Arquette on a rooftop - "What color are his eyes?"
Aidan (as Dez) - "Blue"
Roberta - "Like yours"
"Yeah like mine..."
Aidan licks his lips for the fifteenth hundred time in the movie, they move in, kiss..

'God that's a good movie... didn't I write a scene like that in my script Looking For Him? I did.. it's an homage not a rip off... that's what I'll tell people. Really it's more of rip off, I mean homage to Who's That Girl? Which is the only other Madonna movie worth seeing. God, we watched that movie over and over, I'm going to have to buy it. Melsie and I sat could act that out...

just like we used to act out Looking For Him, god I wrote that when I was 16 and she just re-read it and still thinks it's great. Indy, that was the name of the lead character - I was going to play him and Molly Ringwald would play the female lead. .. I never knew her father was blind... she played a blind woman on Law & Order.. she wasn't all that convincing... she'd have been better in my Looking For Him movie.. Indy that is a cool name..

if I ever had kids I'd name my boy Indy ... and my girl Ciji... Ciji Leivas... Ciji Jacobson... Ciji Leivason.. I like that... Indy Jacobson... that works too...

Oh I'm never having kids... oh my gawd, I'm the last Jacobson boy. If my uncle Kermit doesn't have a son, I'm the last of the Jacobsons... I think maybe we should have a kid.. I want a little Indy... well, maybe not... Geez, I guess I'm the last son .. the Jacobson name ends here... That's kind of cool...

God, how the hell did I think of that? I'm going to have to blog about how crazy my thought process is... Oh shit, I just smoked four cigarettes.. I better get back to work.'

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home