Thursday, June 22, 2006

Who Am I?

For the past few months I've been trying to come up with some kind of identity for my blog - am I a guru of music - should I use my board to put out all the great tunage people may be missing? Can I use my blog to tell all of my most personal details to a few strangers and friends who've probably heard it all before? Or should I just continue with the pidge podge I've been doing lately? Since I'm a Gemini, and essentially nuts, changing my mind as the wind blows, I think I'll just try a few things and see where we go.. I like the random Cds at the end of the week, though 7 is a tad hard to talk about and I love just love talking about myself, but I think some kind of system is in order so starting this week, I'm going to do Tuesdays TV - where we look at a classic or new show that's on DVD; luckily our first was the faboo Police Woman, but look out for upcoming reviews of Gimme A Break! and The Muppet Show! Then lest we forget my love of music, I think I'm going to do a Random CD of the week - something fun, something strange and starting today - The Retro Hottie Of The Week, where I take a celebrity and try to connect him to one of those Bastards In The Night I used to date; fun stuff I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home