Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slaying The Fest

The Leivas and I have been to all of our big Paley Festival events except for that one big one that happens tonight. Okay to me it isn't a big deal but it IS a major deal to a ton of people including the Ciss - so get this tonight they are actually doing a live Stream of the Paley Festival for the reunion of the cast and peeps of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. The live stream will be on the Festivals website at www.paleyfest.org and depending on what camera they are shooting from you should see me get up around 8:30 PM to head to the potty - that's what has happened every night this week.

In fact I almost wet myself during Pushing Daisies because I didn't want to miss a single moment. The Judd Apatow one was actually a lot of fun and you'll all be relieved to know that my hottie Paul Rudd actually was there - looking good I might add. We even got to have cocktails with the boys after wards but I didn't actually talk to anyone except Jason Geigl who excused himself as he walked past me on his way to smoke a cigarette. The event was fairly dirty even showing a five minute scene from the new flick Forgetting Sarah Marshall which showed a penis over and over again. In fact there were a lot of dick jokes - straight guys are so strange about dicks. They seem to talk about them more than the gay boys I know.

Tuesday night was the cast and creators/producers of Chuck and it was very entertaining. They are some pretty funny characters, and Alf is in love with most of the cast so he enjoyed himself so much he even ran up to the stage after the panel to take pictures. He didn't run all over trying to get a pic of me and Paul Rudd now did he? He's so selfish.

So tonight keep a watch out for me - I'll be peeing around 8:30 PM.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home