Monday, March 17, 2008

Television On The Go

What a weekend we had! Okay, it wasn't all that exciting but I did get rip snortin' drunk on Captain & Diet Cokes Friday night - so drunk in fact that I recorded three new songs and they all turned out pretty brillz! And the Leivas thinks my "singing juice" doesn't work. But there'll be more about my new music tomorrow and even a little surprise so get ready..
As you all know my Leivas loves him his television and for Valentine's Day he bought us a big packet of tickets to the Paley Festival - a celebration of television shows. On Saturday we went to Cinedome in Hollywood and hung out with the stars of one of my new fav shows, Pushing Daisies. And when I say we hung out I mean they sat up on stage and we gawked and asked questions but hey Kristen Chenoweth was right there and so was Lee Pace and the ultimate for me writer and creator Bryan Fuller - who is so much like me - completely hilarious ,completely talented and gay. I mean this is his third brilliant series following Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls plus he was involved with Heroes.

Tonight we get to hang out with Judd Apatow and his friends with cocktails.. unfotch according to the list of guests his friends no longer include hottie Paul Rudd or even Stephen Carrell, but seem to include Andy Dick and Tom Arnold. I have to say I'm a tad scared though drinking with those boys might be fun. It probably won't be as entertaining to me as it was drinking with the gals from Girls Will Be Girls but hey you take what you can get.



and then tomorrow we get to see the cast of Chuck, another show I really like and believe me I didn't have high hopes for it, but it's totally won me over.

As you can see, it takes more television to get the Leivas out of the house, but I swear this is the most we've done together during the week since I used to call him up to pick up my drunk ass from Akbar cause I was too drunk to drive... oh the days...

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home