Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're Sisters!

Last night the Leivas and I actually went out of our home and did something in LA. I know, hard to believe huh? But it had to be done because I had scored tickets to an event so big, so great, he had no choice but leave the Tivo burning and hit Sunset Boulevard.

We went to the premiere party for the new webisode of Girls Will Be Girls - one of my all time flicks ever. In fact it's so good I am jealous that I'm not involved in it. If you haven't seen the movie here's the gist - picture it, one old bitter has been actress named Evie has a housemate named Coco who has visions about the hot doctor who performed her abortion and then there's newcomer Varla Jean, who wants to be an actress just like her poor dead mother - who died at the hands of Evie ???? !!! I know! Oh and the lead actresses are all actually men. It's frickin' genius and by far one of my favorite movie quotes -

Coco: "Evie, have you ever had an abortion?"
Evie: "Are you kidding me? I've had more babies pulled out of me than a burning orphanage.."

I know, not for everyone but so up my alley - and now they're back with 3 new webisodes - as the continuing saga of the Girls Will Be Girls continue. In the two parter we got to see last night Scott Thompson shows up as Coco's mother... it's just too much..

here's the first one for your viewing pleasure:



Oh and don't forget to check out the official website - www.girlswillbegirlsonline.com for all the latest news and episodes (and you can actually watch HD versions of the webisodes) - perhaps we should film my show Carlton Heights and put it up like this... oh how wonderful that would be? In fact, Evie may just make the perfect Ruth Carlton.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home