Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm So Friggin Hot

Have you ever had one of those hot days, where you just know you're looking so good and everybody wants you? You know what I'm talking about I'm sure. Well I was NOT having one of those days today as I have some strange scratch on my face - I'm abused I tell you - and the outfit I selected didn't really make me feel all that hot, yet as I walked the Santa Monica Boulevard and headed to work I got a couple looks. I thought, "Oh geez my scratch isn't that noticeable.." and then as I headed to the Pacific Design Center and smoked my smoke I thought I got another couple of looks from the gardener who just kept staring back at me and the security guard.

Then I walked into the PDC thinking, "What the hell, I guess I am all that. I knew people thought I was hot," as two more guys seemed to eye me up. I was ready to send my head shots in for that modeling career that has so far eluded me.

Then I headed to the restroom to rinse out my 'to go' coffee cup and noticed my pants were unzipped. Do you think that just ONE of those frickin' bastards who were staring at me could've told me my pants were unzipped... I guess they were just too blinded by my beauty to even notice.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 11:41:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's kinda awesome. not that it happened - but that you chose to share with the internets.

I miss you. Please come visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home