Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's Oh So Ono

I know I have been completely neglecting all 3 of you; my faithful readers but things are a brewing in the Bradley life. First and foremost I am kickin it at the mic and the loops with some new Swivek music coming out this summer. So far the songs are pretty great. I have twiddled down the 17 songs worked on to at the most twelve or at the least 10 really good ones. There are 7 originals and 5 cover songs including some strange surprises. We may even have a professional mixer and masterer involved which means the Swivek sound could be uber cool... and thanks to a new cut I started a few weeks ago we have an album title (and title track) EVERYBODY HATES YOU. I know it's so Swivek-y.

But because of the extra weeks I've been putting into the music, I'm a few weeks behind on Carlton Heights - but don't worry season 2 will eventually be here.

And for our blogs, I am going to start blogging as much as I can - just to see my name up here.. including new Bubbatunes CDs and next week we're going to do a special tribute to a gal I like to call Ciji Dunne -that's right - next week is officially Lisa Hartman week so I'm sure you'll all want to stop in for that..

and now for something extremely special, something I didn't know even existed.. my gal pal dancer uber cool Coco Ono who shakes her shimmy to the sounds of Shitting Glitter (say that ten times while drinking a Capn & Coke) has a frickin' show.. I want a show, or maybe by pimping this I'll get a guest spot.. either way enjoy The Coco Ono Show!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

You should totally have a guest spot on The Coco Ono Show. You'll just have to push the bitch into writing the next episode - she's lazy like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home