Thursday, April 10, 2008

D-Licious

I seem to have just enough time in my so busy schedule at work to peruse one or two celebrity blog sites. Not because I need to know what is going on in the world of Brittney and Lindsay and all the other tired talentless peeps, but because I need a break from my reality every once in awhile.

I used to read Pink Is The New Blog but it got tired very fast - he is a little too ooh ahh about everyone, then I would read Perez Hilton because he was a bit more snarky but now that he is becoming somewhat of a celebrity of his own, it's very tiresome and just one more reason to hate the culture that gives us celebrities with no talent.

Of course almost all of these sites just take the news from the big wiggie TMZ and what they post day and night and then come up with their takes on it, but no one and I mean no one has touched me like Michael D of DListed. It's frickin' hilarous - he seems to live by one of my favorite mottos - "I have no idols, nothing sacred here..." and he hates them all, but with such wi and bitchiness you know he's got to be one of the sassiest little mo fo's next to, oh I don't know a certain blonde I know..

but for proof of his pudding (I don't know what that means and I don't know why I just thought of it) ... here's a little blurb from him today regarding two extremely talented musicians and one bitch who can flip:

Who The Hell Does Fergie Think She Is?

Everyone loves Heart. EVERYONE! If you say you don't, you're lying. Last night on Idols Give Back, Heart performed Barracuda and instead of leaving it at that, Fergie had to come out and ruin it. At least she wore rubber pants. Piss-proof. Seriously, Fergie came out, did a cartwheel and tried to take the shine off of Heart. I soooo wanted Ann just to flick Fergie with her big toe. Ann is a big beautiful woman, so Fergie and her uncontrollable bladder would have went flying into Gaycrest's lap. He would have screamed like a little girl and beat her with his butt plug.



Click here to read more - you'll love it. http://www.dlisted.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home